Monday, December 28, 2009

Can anyone please tell me how can i make layouts for myspace ans what software do i need?

i have been tryin to make layouts and i also have been askin other people that make layouts to help me but they dont tell me because they think is a big deal if they tell other people the way they make so can anyone please help!!!



Can anyone please tell me how can i make layouts for myspace ans what software do i need?

Read up on html and insert the pertinent codes in the about me section.



to start with try:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



body {background-color:aaffaa;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



posted in the about me section. You can change the aaffaa to anything 6 digits long using 0-9 and a-f for example 99ccaf



Can anyone please tell me how can i make layouts for myspace ans what software do i need?

there is no special software to make myspace layouts. any html editor can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd