Friday, November 27, 2009

My myspace contact table for layouts never shows, how do I fix this problem?

Whenever I change my layout on my myspace page, the contact table NEVER shows up. I end up going in and editing in the codes to make the default contact table visible. I've even tried adding the code to make the contact table hidden, then removing it, but of course, that doesn't work. So, any suggestions on how to fix this, if I can, please share this knowledge. :)



My myspace contact table for layouts never shows, how do I fix this problem?

OK, so you say that you've added the code and then removed it. Have you searched for that code in all of your sections? I know how confusing it can get. I have so much stuff on mine that I barely know where some of my codes are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd