Sunday, November 29, 2009

LaYoUtS---- myspace!?

So I know how to make layouts but I don't know how to but them on a page or a blog or anything



Could you please help me?



How do I post a code, and preview on to my page?



LaYoUtS---- myspace!?

%26lt;TEXTAREA%26gt; Place your layout HTML here %26lt;/TEXTAREA%26gt;



to preview it you might want to take a screen shot and upload it to photobucket and make a link of the pic.



put all this in your blog and good luck.



LaYoUtS---- myspace!?

THE CODE THEY GIVE YOU COPY IT THEN GO TO HOME ON MYSPACE AND GO TO EDIT PROFILE AND PASTE IT IN THE ABOUT ME SECTION AND PRESS ENTER AND THATS IT



LaYoUtS---- myspace!?

find the code you want. Highlight it by right clicking on it. click copy. go to your about me section. right click in it and select paste. go to the top of the page where it says veiw changes, click on that. if you like it, click back and hit save changes.



LaYoUtS---- myspace!?

you go to edit profile then paste the code on about me section. to paste go to edit paste. but first you need to copy the code. you copy the same way. just click edit and copy. then click save all changes and go to view profile then there is your layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd